The market is flooded with lots of body hair removal cream and the maximum of them are either less effective or completely useless. Revitol Hair Removal Cream is promoted as the best permanent hair removal cream but the matter is that it is quite expensive than other instant hair removal cream. Although, it promises a significant result with being an alternative for laser hair removal treatment, but is it so? Let’s find out in this Revitol Hair Removal Cream Review. In this review, we are going to dig deep into the product, manufacturer’s claim, it’s pros and cons and finds out whether it’s really effective or not.
What Is Revitol Hair Removal Cream?
This natural permanent hair removal cream is manufactured under the most renowned beauty and skincare brand name, Revitol. Revitol Hair Removal Cream with the help of its formulation with natural ingredients eliminates the unwanted hairs from your body without any pain. Also, these natural ingredients act as a barrier to protect your skin. It helps to eliminate the hairs permanently by removing it from your skins follicle bulbs, turning your skin soft and smooth.
About The Company – Revitol
This amazing body hair removal cream is manufactured by Revitol, a brand that is well renowned in skin care market. Revitol hair removal cream is one product of the long line of skin care products developed by the company for their customer’s need. Revitol was established in the year 2002 and since then it has given the variety of products to the users with various skin care problems such as stretch marks, wrinkles, scars, hair removal, cellulite and many more.
Company’s Claims For Revitol Hair Removal Cream
- The most effective, affordable and safer alternative to laser hair removal treatment that is painful and expensive
- It works effectively on any part of the body
- Genital hair removing cream for men and women
- Chest hair removal cream for men
- It is a hair removal cream for body parts like buttocks and etc.
- Works on removing hairs within seconds and that too without any pain, irritation or redness
- The cream smells less irritating than any other instant hair removal cream
- The product is promoted as natural permanent hair removal cream that also keeps your skin hydrated
- The cream not only removes hairs but also it inhibits the hair, therefore, making the hair regrowth slow.
- The product works equally effective for both male and female
- It works prominently in sensitive skin areas
What Did We find In Our Research?
Well, manufacturers will always praise their product and promote it as the best among all but most times their claims remain just a marketing hype and in reality, it proves to be a scam. While exploring for my Revitol hair removal cream review, I dug quite deep and found some real facts about it.
- Maximum review sites recommended it as the best permanent hair removal cream excluding a couple of those websites who have just one product review and simply praising it.
- There were also some reviews made by bloggers who personally tested this product.
- I found a couple of biased reviews for the product that in the first view only looks like someone has paid to write it.
- There were lots of positive reviews received from the real users
- Also, there were few complaints but not about the product rather it was for the company, maybe about some other product of the company
Does Revitol Hair Removal Cream Work?
The most common question people were asking that I found while researching was that does Revitol hair removal cream really work? But before that let’s have a look at how it works? The cream is to be applied to the area where you want the hairs to be removed. Leave the application for 10 minutes, during this, the cream will start its work. The cream seeps deep into the hair follicle and dissolving the hair from the root, other than shaving in which the hairs are just trimmed from the skin.
This is the reason why shaved hairs grow faster than the hairs removed by the creams. Therefore, most people prefer to use body hair removal cream rather than shave as it is safe, easy and pain-free. The most important thing about this cream is that regular use of Revitol hair removal cream makes the hair regrowth slower and thinner. By this way, continuous use will stop the hair growth in future that means the permanent solution.
Is Revitol Hair Removal Cream Safe?
Almost every product has some or few side effects associated with them the main thing is that whether those side effects are minor or life-threatening. Well, Revitol hair removal cream stands tall in this case as while searching for my Revitol hair removal cream review, I have gone through various websites and testimonials but its good to hear that I haven’t found any serious reported side effects. There were few reviews that showed that this cream leaves a burning sensation but lots of other just said that it was side effect proof. Being a natural ingredient cream, there might be some components that might work adversely on some skin.
Revitol Hair Removal Cream Informational Tips
- Users reported that after they used this cream for a couple for months, the hairs growing back were thinner and light colored than earlier.
- The results were prominent as they continued to use it further
- Users also reported that the growth of hair was also slowed down and the quantity of growth was also less.
- Some users also recommended to not leave the cream applied for too long on sensitive areas like face and private parts as it may lead to skin irritation
- According to the users, do not use this or any instant hair removal cream on the face as the face is very sensitive area and it may cause some skin infection.
- They reported that cream works extremely prominent on legs and arms
Revitol Hair Removal Cream Ingredients
This body hair removal cream is the combination of hair removal substance and skin care substance. Ingredients include,
- Cetyl & Stearyl Alcohol – It is known that alcohol has a very bad effect on the skin but not all alcohols are bad. Cetyl and stearyl alcohol are naturally extracted from coconuts and plants and therefore they have moisturizing and waxing effects.
- PEG-75 – This component acts as the lubricant and therefore keeps the skin soft and smooth.
- Steareth 20 – It is a waxing compound and therefore it is included in the list to keep other ingredients in cream intact.
- Thioglycolate – It is one of the major active ingredients that help in removing hair.
- Calcium Hydroxide – This compound helps in maintaining pH balance of the skin that is important for unwanted hair removal.
- Green Tea Extract – This ingredient is very rich in antioxidants and therefore protect the skin from free radicals.
- Aloe Vera Extract – Aloe vera has the moisturizing and soothing properties that fight the skin’s anti-aging symptoms.
What’s In The Box?
Nothing special here, you will get a blue tube of cream with short training handout, where you can find everything about the ingredients, possible side-effects, and contra-indications.
If needed, make sure you carefully checked out everything and talk to your medical professional.
What’s So Good About It?
If you have sensitive skin, you will like this product. As discussed before, it is based on natural active ingredients, so the possibility of allergies or negative effects are kept to a minimum. Another advantage of this cream is that it will prevent the hair growth, and it can be used anywhere on the body. Very little else to add except the new Revitol cream works like a charm. Ingrown hairs and razor cuts will be a distant memory, very same thing for pain and rashes triggered by waxing.
Well, Nothing is Perfect!
One disadvantage I might mention is the price. If you’re used to common brands that you discover in retail stores, to be honest, it is a little high. Though that frightened me away at first, the safety it offers absolutely got me over it. My individual viewpoint is, invest a bit more to get a much better product.
Revitol Hair Removal Cream Pros
- The cream is safe and effective
- The ingredients are all natural
- No pain while removing hairs
- Works evenly on every part of the body
- It is quick and easy to apply
- Provides moisturizing effects to the skin
- Regrowth of hairs gets very slow
Revitol Hair Removal Cream Cons
- The time required to apply is quite long than any other cream
- Smell is not different from other hair removal cream
- Cannot find it in offline stores
Q – Is Revitol Hair Removal Cream approved by FDA?
A – Yes, as per the official website, the cream is duly approved by the FDA.
Q – What is the recommended usage?
A – The cream comes with a clear note of direction to use. According to it, the cream is to be applied firmly to the affected area twice a day.
Q – How to order Revitol Hair Removal Cream?
A – It is strictly advised to order the cream from the official website.
Q – Is there a money back guarantee?
A – The manufacturer offers a 90 days money back guarantee to assure their users that the money invested is safe.
Q – Can I find Revitol Hair Removal Cream in stores?
A – No, you cannot find this instant hair removal cream at Walgreens, Walmart or any other stores. It is only sold on the official website and Amazon.
Q – Can I use Revitol Hair Removal Cream during pregnancy?
A – Probably but not sure, it is highly recommended to consult your doctor before using it while pregnant.
Q – Is it a genital hair removing cream for men and women?
A – Yes, the cream works effectively even on the genital hairs.
Q – Does Revitol hair removal cream work for men also?
A – Yes, it equally works for both men and women.
Q – Where can I buy Revitol hair removal cream?
A – You can buy this cream from the official website only. Also, it is available for sale on Amazon but you cannot find it in offline stores.
Where To Buy Revitol Hair Removal Cream?
Can I get the Revitol from other shops like Target, CVS, Walmart or Boots?
The short answer for this is NO, you simply cannot. As I pointed out previously, the product is readily available online from the official site.
I genuinely think for this rate you get an amazing value. The Revitol is probably your finest option if you have an extremely sensitive skin and are tired of wasting money on inexpensive depilatory creams that don’t work.
Final Verdict on Revitol Hair Removal Cream Review
I have worked enough and researched a lot for my Revitol hair removal cream review. While this I have also found other hair removal creams and therefore I can clearly say that it is a must try product. If you have tried your luck with other hair removal creams and failed to gather results then I will surely recommend you this product.
Hair Removal Articles – 5 Easy Methods To Remove Unwanted Hairs