A yeast infection is known to be a severe medical condition. Such infections have signs like whitish grey discharge, inflammation, and soreness. Technically the state is known as moniliasis, oidiomycosis, and candidosis. This is my honest Yeastrol Reviews to give real facts about the product.
Burning experience and severe itching are other issues suffered by the patient suffering from this fungal infection. Thankfully, there is an effective drug called Yeastrol Yeast Infection Treatment to treat this condition. It is also clinically shown to be a safe drug.
What Is Yeast Infection?
Yeast is a common skin infection that can prevail in any part of your body. The scientific name for the yeast infection is Candida infection. The primary cause of yeast infection is due to a fungus that prevails in almost every human body. Our immune system helps to restrict the effects of these fungi and keep them deactivated. Whenever we get sick or any health condition that makes our immune system weak, these fungi immediately become active and multiply themselves to cause a yeast infection.
Yeast infections are of different types, and they can spread on any part of our body in different ways. Let’s have a look at types of yeast infections and their effects.
- Thrush is a type of yeast infection that occurs in our mouth in the form of white patches.
- Candida esophagitis is a type of thrush infection that spreads itself from mouth to the food tube. This gets very painful as it restricts the swallowing of food.
- In women, vaginal yeast infection is prevalent to occur causing vaginitis.
- Yeast infection also appears on the skin causing rashes and severe itching.
- The most life-threatening condition of yeast infection is when it occurs in the bloodstream.
There is some best otc yeast infection treatment available on the market to get rid of it. But if you have a weak immune system, then it can be difficult because most of these otc yeast infection treatments are antibiotics.
Foods To Avoid In Yeast Infection
- High sugar foods like Banana, Dates, Fruit Juices, Grapes, Mango, and Raisins
- Glutinous Grains like Braley, Rye, Spelt, and Wheat
- Toxic Meats like pork, processed meats, shellfish, swordfish and tuna
- Few dairy products like milk, cream and whey isolate
- Nut butter from moldy nuts
- Condiments like barbecue sauces, horseradish, ketchup, mayonnaise, soy sauce, and white vinegar
- Processed fats and oils like canola oil, fake butter spreads, margarine, soybean oil, sunflower oil
- Sugar substitutes like agave, aspartame, cane sugar, corn sugar, honey, maple syrup, molasses, and sugar
- Caffeine drinks like black tea, coffee, soda, energy drinks, and fruit juices
- Alcoholic beverages like beer, cider, liquors, spirits, and wine
Foods Eat With Yeast Infection
- Non-starchy vegetables like artichokes, asparagus, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, celery, cucumber, eggplant, garlic, kale, onions, rutabaga, spinach, tomatoes and zucchini
- Low sugar foods like avocado, lemon, lime, and olives
- Non-glutinous grains like buckwheat, millet, oat bran, quinoa, and teff
- Healthy proteins like anchovies, chicken, eggs, herring, salmon, sardines, turkey
- Dairy products like butter, kefir, and yogurt
- Low mold nuts like almonds, coconut, flaxseed, hazelnuts, and sunflower seeds
- Herbs and spices like apple cider vinegar, basil, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, coconut aminos, dill, garlic, ginger, paprika, oregano, rosemary, salt, thyme, and turmeric
- Healthy fats and oils like coconut oil, flax oil, olive oil, and sesame oil
- No sugar sweetener like erythritol, stevia, and xylitol
- Fermented foods like kefir, olives, sauerkraut, and yogurt
- Drinks like chicory coffee, filtered water, and herbal tea
What is Yeastrol?
Yeastrol is a homeopathic based product that has been developed to treat and relieve the signs of yeast infections naturally. Due to its 100% natural ingredients. Yeastrol is a mild and utterly safe option that causes no side effects or interactions with any medications.
The yeast infection related symptoms that Yeastrol has been created to resolve includes infection itself, plus itching, burning, rashes, stomach bloating, and many of the other signs that people experience when they have a yeast infection.
Does Yeastrol Really Work?
This question is pervasive when searching for Yeastrol Reviews and therefore the best way to answer this is to find real customers Yeastrol reviews and testimonials. Well, the users’ review for this product is not clear as some users reported that they used this product for 3 to 5 months and they got prominent results while there are ample of users who gave negative reviews. But it is important here to mention that relying only on the supplement or medication can never give you desired results as these are herbal supplements and therefore they need support. Proper diet, precaution and lifestyle changes are required to support the effects of the supplement.
How Does Yeastrol Work?
There is a blend of twelve homeopathic active ingredients that intend to help the itching of yeast infection, along with the other signs that can happen. The company says that the formula was developed by an extremely experienced homeopathic medical professional who has been making use of the active ingredients for 25 years in his practice.
Ingredients In Yeastrol
Precisely what makes Yeastrol different from other solutions? It is a unique formulation of 12 homeopathic ingredients. Each of them targets specific symptoms that are triggered by the quick multiplication of Candida albicans.
For each bottle, it contains
- Baptista Tinctoria 3X
- Borax 30C
- Yeast Albicans 12X
- Candia Parapsilosis 12X
- Echinacea Angustifolia 3X
- Kreosotum 30C
- Mercurius Cyanatis 30C
- Mercurius Sulphuratus Ruber 30C
- Nitricum Acidum 30C
- Pyrogenium 200C
- Sulphuricum Acidum 30C
- Thuja Occidentalis 30C
The number before the C or X that you see after the ingredients is an indicator of its strength. An X means that the active ingredient dilution is in between 1 and 10 while a C shows a dilution element from 1 to 100.
Pros and Cons of Yeastrol
- Anybody above the age of 12 can use Yeastrol, and it is safe for use even for high threat and senior people.
- Yeastrol is very easy to use, all you need to do is to spray Yeastrol under your tongue, and that’s all.
- Unlike most of the OTC yeast infection treatments that generally have adverse effects such as redness, extreme itching, and nausea, Yeastrol doesn’t have any side effects thanks to its natural components.
- Yeastrol was not checked on animals, something that we appreciate.
- Unlike other OTC treatments that aim to mask the symptoms of yeast infection, Yeastrol is designed to deal with the root cause of the problem.
- The Yeastrol company provides 24×7 consumer assistance service via email with swift action time.
- Yeastrol is a risk-free yeast infection treatment that features money refund guarantee for 90 days.
- You can buy Yeastrol just online
- Yeastrol is a 100% natural solution so it can take more time to obtain the desired results from it.
- You don’t require any specific diet to utilize Yeastrol; we believe that if you suffer from Candida albicans yeast infection and you desire to get rid of it for good, at least couple of diet modifications will be needed.
- Some females with very severe cases of Candidiasis reported that Yeastrol gave them minimal results.
What Are The Main Benefits of Yeastrol?
- Deals with skin rashes and reduces signs such as itching and burning;
- Lowers both vaginal & penile discharge;
- Minimize weakness due to yeast infection and enchase energy levels;
- Minimize the need to urinate urgently;
- Can be used combined with other medications and does not need a prescription from the doctor;
- Provides 90 days money back guarantee;
- And more!
Is Yeastrol a Scam and How Much Time Does It Require To Work?
Yeastrol is not a scam. Lots of positive reviews from the existing users confirms that it is not a scam. After investigating the list of active ingredients consisted of in this treatment, it is rather clear that they were carefully chosen for their potential to treat various signs of this condition. Although like any other medications there is a possibility that it might not work you.
Although Yeastrol is not a treatment that would cure yeast infection overnight it still works rather quickly. The very first outcomes of easing the bothersome symptoms can be visible in as little as one week. The exact time needed for you will highly depend upon how extreme your infection is.
Although most of the symptoms can be decreased within a week or more, it is important to continue using Yeastrol for a longer time. This will guarantee that infection is completely cured and will not repeat quickly.
Should You Get Yeastrol Spray?
Yeastrol is for you if:
- You are searching for a very safe solution with no side effects.
- You are looking for an easy to use yeast infection treatment
- You are trying to find a cure that deals with multiple symptoms of yeast infection
- You want to have the chance to get 24×7 consumer support and to obtain an answer for any concern that you might have.
- You are looking for a yeast infection treatment that comes with complete money back assurance.
Yeastrol is not for you if:
- You are trying to find a quick fix option to remove your yeast infection.
- You are on a low budget plan and want to get the best value for your money.
Warning On The Product
The manufacturer specifies that Yeastrol includes no artificial additives or preservatives and that the product is safe to use even if you are on medications, utilizing other herbs or if you are currently taking any dietary supplements. So it is good to keep in mind that there are no particular cautions to consider related to interactions with other products.
The only note that the makers of Yeastrol make is that pregnant and breastfeeding women should speak with her physician before taking Yeastrol (as well as other product), although there are no recognized adverse effects. Yeastrol is safe for high threat people, and the elderly too.
Q – Is the product FDA approved?
A – Well, being a herbal product, legally it doesn’t require an FDA certification for selling, but the manufacturer still gained the approval from FDA.
Q – How to use Yeastrol?
A – As per the manufacturer’s recommendation, for best results, users need to spray it under their tongue, three times a day.
Q – What are the precautions for using?
A – The only precaution given by the manufacturer is that this product is not for kids below 12, pregnant ladies and people going to any nursing facility.
Q – When can I see the results?
A – As per various Yeastrol reviews and testimonials, the results can be visible after two weeks of use, but the complete elimination might take six months.
Q – Is it the OTC yeast infection treatment?
A – Though you don’t need any prescription to use this product but you cannot find it in nearby stores easily. It is sold worldwide through its official website.
Where Can I Buy Yeastrol?
Purchasing Yeastrol is quite an easy procedure as the official site supplies the safest central place to do so. Yeastrol is offered in a number of different package deals, with some permitting the saving of a significant amount of money.
It’s possible to buy a one month supply, three month supply, or a larger six month supply whereby you get two bottles entirely free. The company offers a 90-day money refund guarantee where you can receive a refund on any unused or unopened bottles.
|1 Month Supply||$29.95|
|3 Month Supply||$59.95||Buy 2 Get 1 Free||$29.95|
|6 Month Supply||$89.95||Buy 4 Get 2 Free||$89.95|
From this Yeastrol reviews, we discovered that it is getting a large number of positive comments from individuals who have either tried and failed with other yeast infection treatments, or are utilizing Yeastrol as their first treatment alternative and are enjoying the outcomes.
Combined with the reasonably priced packages and that the active ingredients are 100% natural and posture virtually no dangers, and of course the cash back guarantee offer, Yeastrol is a highly recommended option for people who desire a safe and holistic approach of dealing with yeast infections. Read out more on yeast infection at our homepage.